Karnataka Bank Ltd. Clerk Admit Card
“Download Karnataka Bank Ltd. Clerk Admit Card“, Karnataka Bank has released the Karnataka Bank Ltd. Clerk Admit Card 2017 as per the Karnataka Clerk Exam 2017 schedule. Those candidates who have applied and wait for the Clerk Admit Card for exam of Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment 2016 can now download Karnataka Bank Clerk Hall Ticke online. The Candidates need to provide their details for getting Admit Card, filled Registration number and password on the Clerk Admit Card download page. Candidates advised to carry the karnataka bank ltd. admit card on day of examination.
|Availability of Clerk Admit Card||04 Feb 2017|
|Date of Online Test||19 Feb 2017|
Karnataka Bank Ltd. Clerk Admit Card 2017
After the Registration process, Karnataka Bank has updated the bank clerk Admit Card / Call Letter .Those candidates who have applied for Application form before the Examination. Candidates who have applied now can able to download their Karnataka bank clerk Admit Card from the provided link given below.
To download the admit card for Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment 2016.
How to get the Admit Card?
- Visit the Karnataka Bank’s Official website (www.karnatakabank.com).
- Information for downloading hall ticket will also be sent through SMS / Email.
- When candidate find and clicks the relevant link, he/she can able to access the window for download call letter.
- The candidate need to use
- Registration Number/Roll Number
- Password/DOB (Date of Birth) for downloading the Clerk call letter.
- Candidate are required to affix recent photograph on the hall ticket preferably the same as provided on registration and appear at the examination centre with (i) Call Letter (ii) Photo Identity Proof as stipulated in the call letter and photocopy of the same Photo Identity Proof as carried in original.
Instructions Related to Karnataka Bank Clerk Admit Card 2017
- Candidates should carry the download printed copy of their clerk admit card at the examination center.
- Candidates better to download their clerk admit card before the examination date.
- Candidate are advised to follow all the mentioned details on their Admit Card.
- All the Details related to Exam like Time – Date, and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Clerk Admit Card.
- Candidate should carry their any Valid ID proof at the Exam Time.
- Candidates are advised to take their Clerk Admit Card safe till the time of joining. Admit Card will be required at the joining time.
- If Candidate find Any issue regarding the generation of the Clerk admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
Karnataka Clerk Examination Centres 2017
In case, If Candidates reporting late i.e., after the reporting time specified on the Admit Card for Examination will not be permitted to take the examination. The reporting time mentioned on the Admit card to the Start time of the test. Though the examination duration is 2 hours, candidates are required to be at the venue about 4 hours including the time required for completion of various formalities such as verification and collection of various requisite documents, logging in, giving of instructions.
Note : Karnataka Bank reserves the right to change the centre / venue depending upon the administrative exigencies / requirements.
|For Online Free MOCK TEST||CLICK HERE|
|For More Study Tips Download E-BOOK||DOWNLOAD NOW|
|Get Previous And New EXAM-PAPER||DOWNLOAD NOW|
|Top institute for exam PREPARATION||CLICK HERE|
|If You Interested in Personal and TOP TUTOR||CLICK HERE|